The medieval period of music (400 to 1400 approx)
This period was the time when the church was at its peak of power. The two types of music played here were monophonic and polyphonic. The Georgian chant in this period was the most famous music for this time. People then started moving away from religious music which gave birth to the renaissance period.
The renaissance period of the music (1400 – 1600)
The word renaissance has a deep meaning “rebirth.” The church lost all its power on music. Musicians introduced more number of polyphony. The invention of printing press also helped the new artist to show their talent and dedication towards the field.
The baroque period of the music (1600 – 1750)
The word baroque has its origin from Brazil and its meaning is “strange.” The baroque period gave music homophony with one melody and one harmony. The baroque style and instruments like violin and double bass.
The classical period (1750 to 1820)
the classic period can be special because of Mozart and Beethoven. Music became less complicated and it was even enjoyed by the middle class. The piano was used more in this period.
The romantic period (1800 to 1900)
The music in this era was the birth to flute and https://guitaradoptions.com/best-electric-guitar. Romantic singers used to tell stories in the form of music.
- Music is a part and life’s integral part.
- Music gives one a strong aspires.
- Music reinforces the despondent a new chance.
- Music is of much heterogeneity it depends upon the one who wants which type of music.
- Some like a silent opera or rhythmic tune or some like high bass band with rappers.
- Many people believe that music was alive and came to the world before man could land here.
- Some only know the history of music. The music is divided into the five periods and how it was revolved and what new it gave in each period.