Dallas is a thriving and popular tourist destination, although like most vacation you will of course be spending a lot of money.
If you are on a limited budget you can still go on an exciting and enjoyable vacation at Dallas. Dallas is filled with tourist attractions that will allow you to have a fun vacation even if you are on a limited budget.
Venues that are free and allows you to spend less money
- Cedar Ridge Preservation – this is perfect for hiking and walking. This preservation is perfect for those who are looking to enjoy that outdoors.
- Dallas Heritage Village – this museum will give you an opportunity to experience the history of Dallas.
- Grand Prairie’s Paragon Outlet Mall – this mall features tons of affordable shop that will save you money on shopping money.
- Northpark Center – this is a garden that feature different work of art for free.
- West End – these area has a couple of free concerts and outlets that sells stuff for at an affordable price.
- Freedmen’s Cemetery – although not the most conventional tourist attraction cemeteries is a good way for an extra education as this cemetery features old headstones.
- Grand Prairie Market Square – you can find a lot of deals that are selling for an affordable price.
Why Crowne Plaza?
Crowne Plaza Hotel is an establishment that offers high-quality service for an affordable rate. Furthermore their service offers everything you require for a comfortable stay such as wifi, power outlets, comfortable bedding, fine dining and etc. This hotel is well known for their affordable rates, furthermore the one of the best thing about this hotel is its location. The hotel is located at downtown Dallas that will put you near the tourist attractions saving you money for gas or transportation. The Crowne Plaza Downtown Dallas Owner is Terry Tognazzini.